AFRICAN LAW JOURNAL
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The African Law Journal invites submissions from students and lawyers for publication in her journal.
There are two submission types:
2. Literary works
Please note, the African Law Journal does not accept abstract alone. We will not also accept submissions that do not meet the stipulated guidelines for each submission type. Please read the submission guidelines and carefully before making your submission.
African Law Journal provides the opportunity for Lawyers and students to discuss current issues as well as put forward their opinions about the issues. It also aims at creating an avenue for lawyers and students to write on things that bother their minds. Through this journal, many would have the knowledge of the law.
SUBMISSION TYPES AND REQUIREMENTS
ARTICLES: Article must have abstract, introduction, main body, literature review if any, conclusion and recommendations. Footnoting font size must be ten while the font size for the main work must be 14. Times New Roman and justification of your work are required. Submission must be between 10 and 20 pages.
LITERARY WORK: The background to your work is required if you are sending a poem. Your bio is required. Submission must not be more than one and a half pages.
1. All submissions must be related to law
2. All submissions must be of a high professional standard
3. All submissions must be proofread and publication ready
4. All submissions must meet the submission format guidelines
5. All submission must be original
The submission that does not meet these requirements will be returned to the author for necessary corrections or rejected as the case may be.
All submissions should be made via (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your full details. You must make your submission before or on the month of May every year. Any submission after the deadline will be published in the next edition.
1. Professor Emeritus H. Beau Baez, Charlotte School of Law, Florida, U.S.A.
2. Ezinna Edge Iroegbe
3. Omirin Emmanuel (Emaculate Ife)
4. Eyong Vincent Eyong (Judicial Staff Federal High Court of Nigeria)
5. Prof. Umahi, O. T. (B. SC., M. SC., LL. B, LL. M in Maritime Law, LL. M in intellectual property Law, PHD)
6. Prof. NWAGBARA A. O, ( B. SC., M. SC., Dip., B. ENG., M. Engr., B. SC, Engr.,M. SC. Environmental, PHD., LL. B)
7. PROF. Agwunobi, J. C. (B. SC., M. SC., PHD)
8. HM Grand Emperor Sacred King Grand Prince General Prof Dr Javier otto Jorge Gold Ferrari LL.D Ph. D
EDITOR IN CHIEF
Prof. Dr. Ofodum Charles Chukwunonso, ICON